[Asterisk-Users] Can agents login be permanent across Asterisk restarts ?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sat Feb 12 09:21:43 MST 2005

Asterisk wrote:

> persistentmembers = yes

That is only in CVS HEAD, and it does not apply to logins generated via
AgentCallbackLogin, it applies to dynamic members added via AddQueueMember.

There is, however, some analogous persistence in chan_agent (again CVS
HEAD only) that may do what the OP wants as long as they are using Agent
channels and not direct channels for their queue members. I haven't
tried it though, since I don't use chan_agent.