[Asterisk-Users] Delay answering inbound calls

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Fri Feb 11 14:22:47 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a developer kit that I have been playing arround with. I have
managed to get the system configured properly and add an analog and a
few sip extensions. I have noticied that on inbound calls the system
takes 5 rings before it will execute the script (this is the demo
script), I have even tried taking out the Wait in the demo but that does
not seem to help.

How to I configure asterisk to answer calls immediately?

Thanks,
Max

--
   Max Clark