[Asterisk-Users] Still stuck trying to make Asterisk read MySQL

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Sat Feb 12 15:39:55 MST 2005

I've been working with RealTime configuration from MySQL Server, and have had
good results.  You might check it out. You can do a search for 'realtime' on
the Wiki and get some good documentation on how to set it up.  I think in the
extconfig.conf file, not only do you need to identify the engine (ODBC in your
case), but you also need to identify the actual table you used for your
Voicemail configuration.  If I recall correctly, the default is a table named
'voicemail' and since you are using a different name, you need to specify the
name in the extconfig.conf file so it can find it.