[Asterisk-Users] Still stuck trying to make Asterisk read MySQL (SOLVED)

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 11:52:16 MST 2005

Thanks to everyone who responded. I submitted a bug
report to digium
(http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003580),
and markster responded, suggesting that I get an
updated version of stable asterisk from CVS. I did,
and now it's all working fine. I must have initially
downloaded a not-quite-stable stable asterisk. :)

The only glitch I seem to notice is that it demands
that the VM context be 'default'. :) I set it to
something else, and the generated SQL code is still
looking for "context=default". Oh well, at least
that's easy to work around.

Thanks again,
Maya

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+extensions+from+mysql