[Asterisk-Users] RE:mandrake linux install of zaptel

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Fri Feb 11 14:56:48 MST 2005

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2005, at 16:28, <jnovak at logisticshealth.com> wrote:
>
>> Extreme N00b, I am getting the error message "a target does not exist"
>> when
>> running the make install inside the zap directory, probably pretty
>> common,
>> possibly a package I didn't install, just need some insight on it. The
>> same
>> occurs with the libpri and asterisk.

Would be good for some more info. But just of the top of my head you
might want to check out the www.voip.info.org wiki and look under
mandrake cause it has some instructions specific to the 2.6 kernel.

And there are also some very complete instructions on there for complete
  installs from nothing through all the additional software required and *.

That might be a good place to start.
David