[Asterisk-Users] Question about DID

Eric Hall ehall at amaxx.com
Fri Feb 11 09:05:23 MST 2005

Hello Group
 I have a Asterisk server running with 2 Digium T1 cards installed. 1
card connects to Telco via a PRI. The 2nd card is connected to a fax
server via Digi DataFire RAS 24 PT1 Adapter (Digi0001). The idea is to
have Asterisk route the calls based on DID or FAX tones. Everything is
working great so far. The only problem is the Fax server does not see
the DID. How can I tell if Asterisk it passing the DID and CallerID info
to the server? I seen this was done with HylaFax.

Any help would be great!!

Here is my configs

cat zaptel.conf
#PRI to Telco