[Asterisk-Users] RE:mandrake linux install of zaptel

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Feb 11 09:38:37 MST 2005

On Feb 11, 2005, at 16:28, <jnovak at logisticshealth.com> wrote:

> Extreme N00b, I am getting the error message "a target does not exist"
> when
> running the make install inside the zap directory, probably pretty
> common,
> possibly a package I didn't install, just need some insight on it. The
> same
> occurs with the libpri and asterisk.

I think everyone would appreciate if...

- you wrote a new mail instead of highjacking an existing thread by
answering it and replacing the subject line

- you would not keep 5 miles of completely unrelated stuff in your
email message

- you could provide a better problem description that includes specific
error messages and message stacks.

Thanks!

jens