[Asterisk-Users] FireFly + G729 license

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at Atrevido.net
Wed Feb 9 12:19:59 MST 2005

Hello there,

	I've successfully compiled the G729 DLL for FireFly. However, I'd
like to hook up some customers using this, and I'm not sure how I can
license it. Everything seems to point to buying thousands of G729 licenses
at a time (from Sipro), and the Virbiage site doesn't mention anything. Is
there anyone who can sell small quantities (like Digium does for Asterisk)
for Win32?

	As a last resort, we could use iLBC or Speex or something and then
transcode on our Asterisk machine, but I really want to use G729 all the
way. Besides "use a different code", any suggestions? I must use an IAX2
client, SIP doesn't cut it.

-Michael