N Priority WAS Re: [Asterisk-Users] Voicemail timeouts after 30sec's everytime.

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 08:33:46 MST 2005

It's probably too late for me to say I don't want to sound like a
jerk.  :-P  It was late and I get frustrated when people don't use
available resources.  I apologize.  Anyways, a quick search of
google..

http://www.google.com/search?q=asterisk%20n%20priority

pulls up

http://www.sineapps.com/news.php?rssid=160

--
Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?