[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail timeouts after 30sec's everytime.

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Tue Feb 8 05:55:16 MST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 11:08:51PM -0500, Jon Radon wrote:
> Instead of hijacking the thread you could just look it up. (HINT: it's
> a feature in cvs)

I'm using stable rather than CVS.  I did look on voip-info and I searched the
mailing list archives.  If there's another place I could've looked before
asking, I'd love to know it to save redundant questions here in the future.

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.