[Asterisk-Users] Hangup detection with TDM400 in UK

Doug Reid - Stormcorp doug at stormcorp.co.za
Tue Feb 8 07:03:50 MST 2005

Hi

Try going into "vi /etc/profile" insert the lines in brackets.

USER="`id -un`"
LOGNAME=$USER
MAIL="/var/spool/mail/$USER"
MONITOR_EXEC=/usr/bin/soxmix
VPB_TONE=BUSY,P,400,100,500    (insert the following line)

HOSTNAME=`/bin/hostname`
HISTSIZE=1000

if [ -z "$INPUTRC" -a ! -f "$HOME/.inputrc" ]; then
    INPUTRC=/etc/inputrc
fi

export PATH USER LOGNAME MAIL HOSTNAME HISTSIZE INPUTRC MONITOR_EXEC
VPB_TONE  (and insert here VPB_TONE)

The 400 100 and 500 are related to your country use indications file for
info
on what those values should be.

Regards
Doug