[Asterisk-Users] Hangup detection with TDM400 in UK

Patrick Lidstone (Personal E-mail) patrick at lidstone.net
Wed Feb 2 05:03:27 MST 2005

When a caller hangs up (e.g. after leaving a voicemail), my British Telecom
exchange sends a continuous tone for about 15s and then silence. I can't get
asterisk to recognise this tone as a hangup indication.

I have tried indications.conf with both country=uk and country=us.

My zapata.conf has busydetect=yes, callprogress=yes and I've tried setting
busycount from 1 through 7

I am using kewlstart signalling on the FXO module.

Any suggestions gratefully received - I really don't want to resort to using
an absolute timeout.

Thanks
Patrick