[Asterisk-Users] HP ProLiant server for Asterisk

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Feb 4 14:53:13 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 16:02 -0500, Dana Olson wrote:

> Out of curiosity, do any of you think that the ML350 would be a better
> choice, with similar options? They're a lot cheaper too, and I haven't
> found any negative reports (no solid positive reports either) yet. The
> Debian install will be a bit annoying, but that's alright, as long as
> it's do-able.

I'm curious as to why you think debian wouldn't be anything but straight
forward to install o that machine. I didn't see any hardware on there
that shouldn't be super easy to get working. Also Debian installers have
come a ways in the last series. I was disappointed to not have at least
a little hiccup on a brand new machine I installed recently.