[Asterisk-Users] Re: No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:38:30 MST 2005

I took them up on their offer for a refund. IMHO they shouldn't offer
* service at all. Even outgoing calls aren't handled properly. Lots of
making progress - no answer results.

Others have suggested iax.cc. However, they haven't repsonded to my
email (over 2 days now) and I can't get through to them over the phone
or IM. Not very promising.

All I want is a toll free DID that works on * and isn't too expensive.
Any suggestions for a provider? I don't even care if it can be ported
away!