[Asterisk-Users] Re: No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Thu Feb 3 08:12:02 MST 2005

Based on the support and management responses that have been posted to
this list it doesn't sound to me (at least) like LiveVoip really wants
business from * users anyhow. They blame a lot of problems on * and are
quick to offer a refund. There are plenty of DID providers that are
more asterisk-friendly.

-mark