[Asterisk-Users] Re: No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:25:29 MST 2005

Finally got a reply from LV support. Not what I was hoping for.
Hopefully they will file a bug with Digium since they investigated the
issue.... not holding my breath.

Since this is such basic * functionality that they can't seem to
accomplish I would think twice before aquiring DID's from them.

Our people have looked into this matter over the past few days. They tell me
that it is a problem with Asterisk.
We are not going to be able to help you with this. If you would like a
refund so that you can migrate to another
service provider we will be happy to do so. With each rev. of Asterisk more
and more improvements are made.
At some point these issues may resolve but, for the time being it is not a
problem we can help you with.