[Asterisk-Users] * not hanging up when call from POTS to IAX phone

Liaan vd Merwe liaan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 11:13:48 MST 2005

v\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}w\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}..shape {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}     I had same thing.. mmm
i read your other post as well.
could it be that asterisk is not configured for you region? ie, hangup sounds like this.. busy like this. etc ( forgot where one sets this)