[Asterisk-Users] Re: No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Wed Feb 2 11:32:24 MST 2005

I am having an issue right now where they cannot seem to get their
switch configured correctly. When I call the number I get either a fast
busy or a "You're call cannot be completed as dialed" message.

I got a response back that when they call from their switch board, they
get a woman's voice saying to please leave a message. There is no
woman's voices on my * box that this line should go into. Plus, I am not
seeing any incoming IAX connection from LV on my * box.