[Asterisk-Users] * not hanging up when call from POTS to IAX phone

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Wed Feb 2 09:58:23 MST 2005

Yes, it is enabled. But this not an issue with getting a busy signal.

If a caller calls in from the POTS line and dials an extension number
that call an IAX client. During the time it is ringing if the caller
hangs up, the asterisk box does not detect this and continues through
the dial plan priorities. Then, in my case, voicemail answers and I get
a recording of a dial tone.

Robert

  _____