[Asterisk-Users] * not hanging up when call from POTS to IAX phone

Liaan vd Merwe liaan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 09:40:43 MST 2005

@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }P.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited {	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.EmailStyle17 {	COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose}DIV.Section1 {	page: Section1}Hi
Have you enabled detect busy?