[Asterisk-Users] AGI global style variables

Dan Adams l-asterisk at infochi.com
Tue Feb 1 13:46:40 MST 2005

I have had some radom occurances of someone calling in, and for whatever
reason the person is getting dumped into the section of the lcr.agi file
that output the message of "it is necessary to dial x". I was curious,
does any one know about a variable that might be available in the AGI that
would tell me what channel they are coming in on.

I looked in the wiki and found
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20variables, but I
was curious would the variables in the channel section work for the
lcr.agi file?

Dan