[Asterisk-Users] AGI global style variables

Dan Adams l-asterisk at infochi.com
Tue Feb 1 16:10:48 MST 2005

I am now just wondering as far as the variables are concerned, if anyone
knows of a complete list of variables that can be used in an AGI script?

I noticed that the globals according to that page would not work, but that
$input{'channel'} gave me the desired information. I was looking for a way
to find out what channel the call is coming in on, when the call reaches a
certain point in one of the AGIs.

Dan