[Asterisk-Users] SIP Subscription Storage Location

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:05:30 MST 2005

On 12/14/05, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> I guess I'm not fully grasping it because I don't see it as a problem. So asterisk gets stopped and started. The subscriptions are still there if they are cached. Why is that a problem?
>
> I think we would definitely make ourselves available for testing. What's the procedure for that? How do we let the powers that be know that we are interested in this feature, and would happily test it if available?

 For all those previously inquiring about it, bug 6047 in Mantis
(http://bugs.digium.com) now has a pointer to some working code in it
that allows sip subscriptions (eg. engine for BLF features on phones)
to survive a 'reload' in Asterisk.

 More testers with different phones/setups are now needed to make sure
no new problems are introduced with this change.

 Thanks.

 BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.