[Asterisk-Users] Stay away from Grandstream!

Nir Simionovich nirs at dimitel.com
Wed Dec 28 08:27:40 MST 2005

I agree, GrandStream does seem to become the poor man's VoIP solution -
making the bar for other VoIP phones very low to pass.
I believe that GrandStream have a very good chance to basically being
bought by a bigger company, like what happened to Sipura. What
would happen then would be that people would say: "Oh, GrandStream, Very
good - after all XXXX bought them".

I found that sometimes the most surprising hardware comes from non-known
companies, like PerfecTone or Micronet. I think the main
thing is the try things out, and find out what is the best suited IPhone
for you.

Nir S