[Asterisk-Users] Stay away from Grandstream!

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Dec 28 06:56:38 MST 2005

I think the unfairness stems from Grandstreams generally being people's
first IP phone - it seems like a cheap entry point to try things out.
They then falsely assume everything else has to be better, especially if
it has a higher price tag. Wrong. The standard for VoIP phones is total
crap. Anything rising even slightly above that level wins awards for
excellence. :-)

Steve