[Asterisk-Users] What hardware fits my needs?

S.Ammad Jami sportics_rulz at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 09:28:59 MST 2005

Mark:

This is not the case of 100 users. I have 20K users.
But I expect my system to handle 100 simultaneous
users. I'm not applying 3:1 rule over 20K users as my
users won't use my system for calling purpose. As such
my system is there for them just to
record/listen/delete their voicemails, and it won't
have much frequency.

Jami