[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM2400 Series Server Compatability

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Mon Dec 19 23:38:13 MST 2005

I am trying to compile and document and list of server makes and models
that are physically compatible with the new Digium TDM2400 series cards,
and which meet both the unique power requirements as well as physical
chassis "space requirements" necessary to successfully integrate these
boards.

If you have successfully installed the TDM2400, please share with me the
specific server type and model you are utilizing.  I'd like to compile
this info and add it to the WIKI, as well as to make it available to my
clients and colleagues.

Thanks

--
Cory Andrews