[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM2400 Series Server Compatability

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Dec 20 06:21:34 MST 2005

Cory Andrews wrote:
> I am trying to compile and document and list of server makes and models
> that are physically compatible with the new Digium TDM2400 series cards,
> and which meet both the unique power requirements as well as physical
> chassis "space requirements" necessary to successfully integrate these
> boards.

Digium Engineering is also evaluating the possibility of offering an
accessory package containing an external 12V power supply and
appropriate cabling to power the TDM2400P (or TDM400P) in servers that
have room but no power connectors available.

If this is something you'd be interested in buying/selling, let our
sales department know so they can gauge the interest.