[Asterisk-Users] Re: Odd DTMF issue over PRI

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Dec 13 14:06:26 MST 2005

Well its official, libpri 1.21 will not work with asterisk 1.0.9 even if already using zaptel 1.2.1.

I tried to match up the patch in http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5266 to the 1.0.9 version of chan_zap.c and it is too different
for me to make the changes.

I will have to look hard at asterisk 1.2.1.

If I backup my configs and upgrade to libpri 1.2.1 and asterisk 1.2.1, is it just as simple as reinstalling the older versions if it
isn't working correctly?

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.