[Asterisk-Users] RE: Realtime SIP Lookups

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Dec 6 08:51:46 MST 2005

Actually this is completely screwy. I have rtcachefriends=no and Asterisk is still populating the astdb file. Why the hell is it doing this?

mysql> select * from ast_config;
| id | cat_metric | var_metric | commented | filename | category | var_name       | var_val |
|  1 |          0 |          0 |         0 | sip.conf | general  | context        | default |
|  2 |          0 |          0 |         0 | sip.conf | general  | rtcachefriends | no      |
|  3 |          0 |          0 |         0 | sip.conf | general  | rtupdate       | yes     |
|  4 |          0 |          0 |         0 | sip.conf | general  | rtautoclear    | no      |