[Asterisk-Users] Re: Odd DTMF issue over PRI

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Dec 13 09:40:18 MST 2005

I was wrong.

This patch is for channels/chan_zap.c

I have been hesitant to go to 1.2.1 without config testing.
Should I have any negative issues going from 1.0.9 to 1.0.10? ( I have to see if the changes are in the 1.0.10 version of
channels/chan_zap.c)

Steven

It looks like http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5266 is the problem here.
My CDR shows as not answered for the tool free number.
The local number answers and call forwards.

Questions:
It says it was committed on 10-04-05.  How do I know which versions that was?
I am currently running:
asterisk stable 1.0.9
zaptel stable 1.2.1
libpri stable 1.0.9

I was told that zaptel and asterisk versions do not have to match.
What about libpri?

Can I go to libpri 1.2.1 and stay with asterisk 1.0.9?
Should I just patch 1.0.9? (I would have to figure out which version the patch was for)