[Asterisk-Users] Re: Odd DTMF issue over PRI

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Dec 13 09:24:06 MST 2005

It looks like http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5266 is the problem here.
My CDR shows as not answered for the tool free number.
The local number answers and call forwards.

Questions:
It says it was committed on 10-04-05.  How do I know which versions that was?
I am currently running:
asterisk stable 1.0.9
zaptel stable 1.2.1
libpri stable 1.0.9

I was told that zaptel and asterisk versions do not have to match.
What about libpri?

Can I go to libpri 1.2.1 and stay with asterisk 1.0.9?
Should I just patch 1.0.9? (I would have to figure out which version the patch was for)

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.