[Asterisk-Users] E1 PRI cause codes

Cameron Grant asterisk.cgrant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:30:15 MST 2005

just wondering if someone on the list has successfully configured
their asterisk and/or service to provide pri cause codes in au for
outbound call
 I can make outbound calls just fine but if I call a busy/unallocated
number I do not receive the busy/unallocated result.

 Currently I can only receive pri cause code 127 (interworking
unspecified) which leads me to believe that it is something that I
need to have enabled on the telco side (out of band signalling?). If
anyone has any guidance as to what I need to ask for it would be much
appreciated.
 I have set priindications to all available options but have not had
any luck. Any suggestions?
 regards,
 cameron