[Asterisk-Users] analog FXS card for dialup modem and fax

Isaac Xiao (KVB Kunlun Pty Limited) isaac.x at kvbkunlun.com
Mon Dec 12 16:39:18 MST 2005

Hi all,

We have Digium TE110P E1 card installed in my Asterisk box. We need the
box to support Fax and Dialup modem (we use dialup modem to dial to bank
for banking). Any one has good experience with Digium TDM400P + 40B or
Voicetronix OpenPCI-8S to support fax and dialup modem? How about
Wildcard TDM2400B? But this card is very expensive. HylaFAX or SpanDSP
seems to be a solution. But how can we fax a hardcopy document with this
fax gateway?

Thanks in advance.

Isaac Xiao