[Asterisk-Users] Queue routing - calls return to agent which previously handled call

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Fri Dec 9 06:39:48 MST 2005

Hi,
I don't think it is impossible, though not yet supported by Asterisk
out-of-the-box. You could have a general queue plus a queue per each
agent, and you would route the call to each agent based on the caller*id.
This might end up spoiling the advantage of a queue, meaning that you
might have three agents sitting idle and a fourth with three calls queued.
It would be better to have different agents automatically open a "case
ticket" based on the caller*id, so each agent sees the problem.
Yours
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics