[Asterisk-Users] Queue routing - calls return to agent which previously handled call

Rob Lith rob at connection-telecom.com
Fri Dec 9 07:06:20 MST 2005

An elegant wat to do this would be to have the caller ID and agent the call
was sent to stored in mysql (Asterisk can do systems calls to this) and when
calls come in do a quick check to the database, if it's matched put it
through to the same agent, if the agent is busy it can revert to the general
queue - it there is no match then put it straight in the general queue. We
could look at doing this for/with you. Email me - rob at connection-telecom.com

Rob