[Asterisk-Users] Queue routing - calls return to agent which previously handled call

Hilton Williams hilton at datatex.co.za
Fri Dec 9 03:40:03 MST 2005

Hi

Is there a way to get incoming calls to go to the same agent that handled
them previously, based on the Caller ID?  This would be great for support /
helpdesk, since the caller doesn't have to explain the whole problem to each
agent.

Does anyone know?

We're using Asterisk at Home 1.5, with Asterisk 1.0.9, but I'd be interested to
know even if it's in a more recent version of Asterisk.

Regards
Hilton Williams

Datatex Dynamics CC
Web site http://www.datatex.co.za/
Email to hilton at datatex.co.za
Tel +27215924033
Fax +27215924077

The use of the Datatex e-mail facility is not permitted
for the distribution of chain letters or offensive email
of any nature whatsoever. Datatex hereby distances itself
from and accepts no liability in respect of the
unauthorised use of its e-mail facility or the sending of
e-mail communications for other than strictly business
purposes. Datatex furthermore disclaims liability for any
unauthorised instruction for which permission was not
granted. Any recipient of an unacceptable communication,
a chain letter or offensive material of any nature is
requested to report it to abuse at datatex.co.za.

believed to be clean.