[Asterisk-Users] ADIT 600 T1 with DNIS digits problem

William K. Volkman wkvsf at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 5 17:01:40 MST 2005

Well we just finished turning up the first additional
T1 and now I'm seeing problems with DNIS digits.
We have a T1 split into 3 trunk groups, the second
two trunk groups are to be connected to other
equipment.  The first trunk group (8 channels) is
for inbound traffic to Asterisk.

telco <->  ADIT 600 <-> T4XXP(*)

The trunk group is setup with 4 DNIS digits to
be passed to the PBX.

zaptel.conf:
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs,yellow
span=2,0,0,esf,b8zs
span=3,0,0,esf,b8zs
span=4,0,0,esf,b8zs
# Span 1 - Not working on card
unused=1-24
# Span2 - ADIT 600 - Modular unit, first card is FXO
fxsks=25-32    # FXO Card
fxogs=33-40    # FXS Card
# not connected
unused=41-48
# Span 3
e&m=49-56   # inbound trunk 1 - Office voice
unused=57-64   # inbound trunk 2 - Transaction Modems
unused=65-72   # inbound trunk 3 - FTP partial T1
# Span 4
unused = 73-96
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf:

group = 3
signalling=em_w ; featd
usecallerid=no
context = inbound
channel => 49-56

If in exentions.conf I have:
[inbound]
exten => _5948,1,Goto(incoming,s,2)

I get an invalid extension response, using this:
[inbound]
exten => _594,1,Goto(incoming,s,2)

It gets to the incoming context then complains about
"8" being an invalid extension.

Using this:
[inbound]
exten => _X.,1,Wait(1)
exten => _X.,2,NoOp(${DNIS})
exten => _X.,3,NoOp(${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,4,SetVar(EXTEN="s")
exten => _X.,5,Goto(incoming,s,2)

I still get the invalid extension from the incoming
context.

Trying to use the featd signaling gives:
Dec  5 16:58:43 WARNING[9713]: chan_zap.c:4786 ss_thread: Got a
non-Feature Group D input on channel 56.  Assuming E&M Wink instead
Using Asterisk 1.0.9

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
William.