[Asterisk-Users] ADIT 600 T1 with DNIS digits problem

William K. Volkman wkvsf at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 7 20:07:09 MST 2005

Just to follow up in case others run into this, the problem
was with the zaptel 1.0.10 drivers, I had to add:
options wct4xxp vpmsupport=0
to /etc/modprobe.conf, with vpmsupport enabled the last
DNIS DTMF digit kept getting delayed (it could/would show
up on the next call or as the extension dialed after
the call answered).

HTH,
William.