[Asterisk-Users] Getting started with Asterisk and Aastra 9133i

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 09:15:03 MST 2005

Let me simplify my problem.  I have a single Aastra 9133i SIP phone and
latest Asterisk from SVN source running on Fedora Core 4.  The phone
currently says "No Service"  I would like to be able to dial "1234" from
the phone and get Asterisk to play back an audio message or say some
digits.  I can't get this to work with either SayDigits or Playback.
Please help.

======
sip.conf
======

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
context=tutorial

[3006]
type=friend
username=3006
secret=mypassword
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
permit=192.168.0.0/24
allow=all
mailbox=3006

===========
extensions.conf
===========

[tutorial]
exten => 1234,1,Answer
exten => 1234,2,SayDigits(123456789)

** TFTP directory **

=============
mymacaddress.cfg
=============

sip line1 auth name: 3006
sip line1 password: mypassword
sip line1 user name: 3006
sip line1 display name: "myname"
sip line1 screen name: "myname"

=======
aastra.cfg
=======

dhcp: 1                            # DHCP enabled.
sip silence suppression: 2         # "0" = off, "1" = on, "2" = default
sip proxy port: 5060             # 5060 is set by default.
sip registrar ip: 192.168.0.99                # IP of registrar. ---
THIS IS THE IP of my Asterisk and tftp server
sip registrar port: 5060         # 5060 is set by default.
sip digit time out: 6
time server disabled: 0          # Time server disabled.
time server1: 192.168.0.99        # Enable time server and enter at