[Asterisk-Users] ZapHFC cards not maintaining sync?!

Kristof Hardy kristof.hardy at catsanddogs.com
Mon Dec 5 01:34:07 MST 2005

Remco Barende wrote:
> Weird, I checked with KPJ before and he mentioned it is normal behaviour
> for ISDN. My console is filled with messages like this :
>   == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == Primary D-Channel on span 1 down

Well, just wanted to share my experiences, over here in Belgium. We do
not have this behaviour on ISDN lines. (I'm using a quadBRI from
junghanns, but have also used plain hfc pci cards)

My signalling type (for the quadBRI) in zapata.conf is:
; p2p TE mode (for connecting ISDN lines in point-to-point mode)
signalling = bri_cpe

cheers