[Asterisk-Users] re: Help required on asterisk

Tejas Shah tejas705 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 08:48:11 MST 2005

    hi all,

                   some days back i mailed to group abt my error on asterisk.
  Now also i m getting same error : cannot find extension context 'from-sip' . I tried DEFAULT context also. but at that time errot remains same: cannot fined extension context 'default'. I think problem is that it is not recognising any context.

                  well i want some suggesion from group. It will be helpful for me if u will send ur suggestions. Actually I want to implement VoIP gateway for my Project work.
  For that i choose Asterisk. I have certain questions :

  1) Now i m planning to choose Debian as an operating system. So what do u think
     hows asterisk support for debian. Is asterisk work well on debian?

  2) Also if i will use digitnetworks X100P card for PSTN interface would i able to
    connect with analog phone. Is only this hardware is sufficient for making gateway?

  3) And last but not least........since i m a newbie to asterisk n Debian how much time
     (approximately in days) it will take to develop VoIP gateway with asterisk ?

   sorry i m giving u all a lot of pain, but sir ur suggestions will be very much valuable for me.

  Thanks,
  waiting for ur reply........

  Tejas

 Yahoo! Personals