[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma & Asterisk at home

Jess Coburn jess.coburn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 10:36:22 MST 2005

Thanks for the feedback guys.  yeah I RTFM'd last time but honestly wanted
the box up quickly so I gave up too early. Today, I'm reloading it now. I
have the 2.1 ISO installing but I read in their forums there's possibly a
problem with the install that's on the Georgia mirror and that the UK mirror
was good so I'm downloading that now. sounds like maybe the gcc-c++ was what
I was missing. We'll know in about 30 minutes. Glad to know it works and
thanks again for the help, I'll keep you posted as I progress

Jess

PS yes no default passwords over here.