[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma & Asterisk at home

Tom Rymes trymes at cascadelinksystems.com
Sat Dec 3 08:49:45 MST 2005

On Dec 2, 2005, at 12:03 PM, Jess Coburn wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I'm curious if it's possible to asterisk at home and the sangoma T1
> cards together. I realize asteriskathome is traditionally used for
> at home, but I'd like to use it in a small office with a T1 and our
> hardware is a Sangoma card. I know all I need to do to get the
> sangoma working is recompile the zaptel but I can't seem to find
> the source, etc on the server after asteriskathome installs.
>
> Jess

Jess,

Log on to A at H and type "help-aah". It will return a list of commands
you can use to configure your A at H system. (You did already do this
and change all of the passwords, right?) One of those commands is
"rebuild_zaptel" which will rebuild the zaptel drivers for you.

You will also need to do this every time a new kernel is installed
when you update the server using yum.

You might find it helpful to go to asteriskathome.sourceforge.net and
spend some time perusing the handbook.

Tom

PS: If you haven't changed the passwords on your system, do it now!!
Tom Rymes
Cascade Link Systems
www.cascadelinksystems.com
(603) 375-1414

"Intelligent technology solutions for small businesses."