[Asterisk-Users] Queue and agent transfer

Tamas jalsot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 07:53:26 MST 2005

Hello,

I have a queue for incoming calls with some agents (defined as Agents)
using iax2 softphone. I would like to use the Attended transfer (ATXFER)
feature, however app_queue cannot handle it (I guess because it is not a
channel).
For this reason I put a Local channel in between with /n option. This
way ATXFER works perfectly. The problem is that when the call has been
transferred, the originally dialed agent does not get freed up - this is
 from some point of view logical. So the queue sees the agent as
engaged/busy, while he/she is not anymore.

Does anybody have any idea how to free up the not used agent? (transferer)

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
	Tamas