[Asterisk-Users] Queue and agent transfer

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Dec 2 08:21:39 MST 2005

This must be similar to a problem I have seen here. Some times the main
operator's phone will stop ringing when a call comes in on the queue
while the other phones still ring. I have to reset her phone which
causes a re-login to get it working again. It must stop after she does
an attended transfer. The normal blind transfers are what she does mostly.

- James