[Asterisk-Users] Call Recording

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Thu Dec 1 11:27:45 MST 2005

Hi all,

Perhaps a newby question, perhaps something impossible.
While waiting for my HW to arrive, i've been studying the wiki's and
TFOT to be preparred when it comes. Info is overwhelming. It seems that
anything is possible...

Is it possible to record allways from begin to end an entire
conversation, without anybody having to press keys?

I know it is possible as in an answering machine. But is it also
possible for an answered call?
And most ideal would be if it was ogg (or mp3), stereo, each call-party
its own (L/R)channel. So if both parties speak at the same moment, eachr
can still be heard, by turning either the left or right volume off.

HtH, Hans
--
pgp-id: 926EBB12
pgp-fingerprint: BE97 1CBF FAC4 236C 4A73  F76E EDFC D032 926E BB12