[Asterisk-Users] Re: US e911 reminder

tracinet traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:27:58 MST 2005

Just signed up with Telefinity Dash911 (Dash911.com) and their solution is
pretty simple to implement for asterisk users.  They basically give you a 10
digit number that you use to route the 911 call to which in turn passes it
to their system where they perform a reverse lookup on the caller ID to
retrieve the address information in their database (which is maintained by
you or your customer via web form) and then route the call to the proper 911
call center along with all the needed info.  They also will provide you with
an FCC filing packet so that you can get all your ducks in a row as far as
that is concerned.  Due to NDA, I can not discuss pricing here, but I have
talked to my rep and he has agreed to offer excellent pricing terms to the
asterisk users here.  Just mention "tracinet" when you call him and tell him
you are an asterisk user.  Here is his contact info:

Scott Navratil
720-259-3192

Hope that helps!

- Pedro