[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 registration issues

Jesus Mogollon gocho26 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:43:00 MST 2005

Greetings all

I was wondering if any of you have found this problem. I have a setup with
80 GXP-2000s which work great until I decide to stop now my asterisk server.
When it comes back up half of the phones (not always the same ones) fail to
register with Asterisk. I set up the phones to register and send keep alives
(register every 4 minutes, send keep alives every 20 seconds) to no avail.
This is driving me nuts and Grandstream just gave me a generic answer. I'm
using 1.0.1.9 <http://1.0.1.9> firmware as the new one
1.0.1.12<http://1.0.1.12>is seriously flawed and buggy (The phones
start degrading after a while,
calls start to stutter and ringing starts becoming less and less loud until
barely a beep). Thanks for your help.

Jesus Mogollon