[Asterisk-Users] Re: Japanese ISDN BRI card for asterisk (INS64)where to start?

Mick Hastings mick_hastings at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 03:15:14 MST 2005

Hi Clive,

Thank you for your response to my posting.

"It looks to me that the intel board is the same as the dialogic board"

Can you please tell what that means? I haven't worked with any BRI cards
before so I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Is / was the dialogic board compatible with asterisk?

Using CAPI drivers?

Can you please point me in the right direction for more information for this
card?

Im sure you get the picture here, I really don't know where to start J and
really appreciate your help.

Thanks Mick